Best Low Rate Credit Card
Best Low Rate Credit Card
The Discover it chrome’s 14-month introductory period for balance transfers and new purchases is longer than average, plus it offers good cash back rewards on restaurant and gas purchases.
With a low regular APR and a long introductory period on balance transfers and new purchases, the BankAmericard Credit Card can save you a considerable amount on interest.
The Discover it Miles card can you help you cut costs thanks to its long 14-month introductory APR on new purchases and its low regular APR.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express is a cash back rewards credit card that offers three different categories for earning potential. Cardholders can earn 3 percent cash back on up to $6,000 in purchases at U.S. supermarkets each year (then 1 percent), as well as 2 percent cash back on unlimited purchases at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores. All other purchases earn 1 percent cash back. This card has a $0 annual fee, and new cardholders can earn a $150 statement credit by spending $1,000 in the first three months of opening the account. For the first 15 months, this card offers a zero percent APR on purchases and balance transfers made within 60 days of opening the account, then a 14.99 to 25.99 percent variable APR.
The interest rate is reasonable – although not great – but the array of other features makes VentureOne Rewards Card worthy of consideration.
The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express is a cash back rewards card that offers rewards on a variety of everyday purchases. The card earns 6 percent cash back on up to $6,000 spent annually at U.S. supermarkets (then 1 percent), 3 percent cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1 percent cash back on all other purchases. The card offers a zero percent introductory APR for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers made within 60 days of opening the account. After that, there is a 14.99 to 25.99 percent variable APR.
- NEW OFFER: $200 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
The introductory period for balance transfers on the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card is on the short side, but the card can help cut costs in other ways thanks to a large sign-up bonus offer and high cash back rate.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card provides 3X reward points for an interesting variety of categories:
There’s also a signup offer of 30,000 bonus points for spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. Those points would be worth $300 when redeemed, giving you a 10% return on your spending.
Cardholders get an intro APR of 0% for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers. You’ll get shopping and travel protections from Amex, and you can check your FICO 9 Credit Score online for free.
If you want more cash back, you can choose Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus™ World MasterCard.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no rotating categories or enrollments to keep track of
- 10% Purchase Bonus on your earned cash back rewards when you make at least one purchase every month for six consecutive months or more
- 10% Relationship Bonus on your earned cash back rewards and Purchase Bonus when you direct deposit them in a Citizens Bank personal checking, savings or money market account
- Take advantage of both bonuses to earn 1.8% cash back
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles, thereafter a 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99%, variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- Variable purchase APR of 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99% applies from account opening based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee*
- No foreign transaction fees
- No penalty APR for late payments
- Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer%u2019s or store brand warranty for up to two years
- Price Protection for 120 days from purchase
- Concierge Services
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- MasterRental Insurance for collision, loss or damage
- Zero Liability Protection against unauthorized purchases
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- 24/7 online account management
- Make purchases using Apple Pay%u2122 in-store and in-app with participating merchants
- Up to 21-day grace period on all purchases
- Balances count toward Circle Gold checking monthly combined balance
- Year-end summary statement
If you travel often and don't prefer a particular airline or stay with a particular hotel brand, you can choose Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card offers 2X miles per dollar at Southwest Airlines and at Rapid Rewards partners, including hotels and car rentals.
Cardholders also get 40,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in the first 3 months, and 3,000 bonus points every year on their account anniversary.
This card charges 3% for foreign transactions.
Check out these Southwest credit card offers could help you fly for free here.
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why icomparecards born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.